Privacy Overview: SIX at Hampton Court Palace
These are the controllers of data who will respond to your choices:
SIX Tickets – the event box office, a trading name of Only Connect Partners Ltd, operates the website and sells tickets. Shares data with other organisations as needed.
Ex-Wives Ltd. – Worldwide Rightsholders of SIX The Musical, runs or authorises digital and email marketing campaigns by the producer for the event. Receives your email address from SIX Tickets if you opt in to receive marketing.
Historic Royal Palaces – venue, runs the on-site admission process and on-site security including CCTV. Receives admission data.
Stripe Inc – payment processor, takes credit card payments on behalf of SIX Tickets. Shares data about your transaction with your bank.
Data Processing Choices
The processing of your data depends on your choices. Here we describe the effect your choices have and where to find out more. We are not responsible for the content published at External Links.
If you visit the website SIX at Hampton Court Palace or contact SIX Tickets by another means, you Reject Non-essential Cookies (or Non-essential Cookies are not present, such as in our Help Centre) and you do not make a purchase:
- Your data will only be processed by SIX Tickets for the pre-sale purposes of making the information on the website or otherwise requested by you available to you: SIX Tickets Privacy Information
If you visit the website SIX at Hampton Court Palace or contact us by another means, you Accept Non-essential Cookies and you do not make a purchase:
- Your data will be processed by SIX Tickets for the purposes of making the information on the website or otherwise requested available to you: SIX Tickets Privacy Information
- Your data, to the extent provided through Non-Essential Cookies will be processed by Ex-Wives Ltd. for the purposes of understanding the performance and targeting of their marketing as described here: Ex-Wives Ltd. Privacy Information
If you make a purchase on the website SIX at Hampton Court Palace, regardless of whether or not you provide consent for marketing purposes:
- Your data will be processed by SIX Tickets for the purposes of taking payment, delivering your confirmation and tickets, managing your booking and providing important information relating to your booking and attendance at the event: SIX Tickets Privacy Information
- As a necessary part of secure payment processing, your data will be transferred to Stripe Inc.. Stripe will process this data under instruction from us as a processor and will combine it with other data as a controller for the purposes of managing risk, fraud and security: Stripe Privacy Information (External Link)
- SIX Tickets will also transfer information relating to your booking which is necessary for admitting you to the event to Historic Royal Palaces, the venue operator, for that purpose: Historic Royal Palaces Privacy Information (External Link)
If you provide consent for marketing purposes by means of the tickbox at checkout on the website SIX at Hampton Court Palace:
- Your contact data and data relating to your booking for the event will be processed by Ex-Wives Ltd. for the purposes of operating their marketing relationship with you as described here: Ex-Wives Ltd. Privacy Information
The above sets out the purposes for which the controllers referred to process your data according to the choices you make. A controller of data may also have to process data for other purposes such as under a Legal Obligation or to protect a person's Vital Interests.
General Terms & Conditions of Sale
Contents These Terms and Conditions are the terms upon which tickets are offered for sale on the websites SIX at Hampton Court Palace (https://book.sixthemusical.com (the Site). For information about the processing of personal data in connection ...
SIX Exchange E-Card Terms & Conditions
SIX TICKETS EXCHANGE E-CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS These Terms and Conditions form your agreement in relation to your stored value SIX Tickets Exchange E-Card which you have received either because you requested to exchange an existing booking made ...
SIX Tickets Privacy Information
This notice sets out the Privacy Information we must make available to you concerning our use of your personal data. ABOUT US Our name is Only Connect Partners Ltd. (company number 09409349) trading as SIX Tickets and there is more information about ...
Screensleeves Ltd. Privacy Information
General Attendance Conditions
GENERAL ATTENDANCE CONDITIONS If You use a ticket which was purchased from SIX Tickets at Hampton Court Palace (whether you purchased it yourself or someone else did) to gain entry to a Performance you are an Attender. As an Attender, you accept ...